ADSM-L

Re: *ANR0104E ASVOLUT(2202): Error 2 deleting row from table "AS .Volume.Assignment"-

1998-11-10 18:16:41
Subject: Re: *ANR0104E ASVOLUT(2202): Error 2 deleting row from table "AS .Volume.Assignment"-
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 10:16:41 +1100
Hi Carsten,

I have had the same problem on one of our AIX servers, also running 3.1.1.3.
The result of this is that none of the pending volumes get released after
their reuse delay has expired. I found that one of the volumes that was
marked as Pending in fact still had files on it, at least according to Q
CONTENT. So I did a move data on that volume, which worked without error,
and then the remaining volumes were freed correctly.

regards,

Trevor