ADSM-L

Re: 3590 tapes

1998-11-10 10:57:02
Subject: Re: 3590 tapes
From: Ben Kokenge <ben AT EDMS DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 09:57:02 -0600
This may not help the problem, but it might be a PTF.  When
Sometimes a forced change of category will
set things straight.

mtlib -l /dev/lmcp0 -C -V 026050 -s A6A0 -t FF00

where FF00 is OUT of the library (not within ADSM)
and FF10 is IN the library (not within ADSM)
and 012F is IN the library (checkin with ADSM)

I would set it to out (FF00), then check it back in.  You might
want to have a look at the barcode too make sure it is ok.

-Ben