ADSM-L

problem accessing web-based administrative server

1998-11-09 18:27:55
Subject: problem accessing web-based administrative server
From: Mira Jung <mira AT SEAS.UCLA DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 15:27:55 -0800
Hi,

I'm currently evaluating the ADSM v3.1 on AIX 4.1 platform and need
some help.  I've been using the web-based administrative server
interface but somehow I can't connect to the server any more.

When I enter the URL from netscape,
  . I get the username and password prompt
  . the server's log shows "started for administraotr..." entry
  . and then netscape shows "Unknown URL..."

Could anybody advise me on this?
I'd appreciate it if you could send me e-mail to mira AT seas.ucla DOT edu.

Thanks.

Mira