ADSM-L

Re: Problem with SQL restore

1998-11-09 07:57:10
Subject: Re: Problem with SQL restore
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 07:57:10 -0500
Johan,

I assume you are using the ADSMConnect Agent
for Microsoft SQL Server (1.1.0)...
I don't recall ever seeing this problem either.

A few thing to try before calling IBM ADSM Support:

1.) Obtain the new SQL Agent PTF, IP21419, Version 1.1.1.
    You can get this from the IBM ftp or Web Site.

2.) Try using the command-line client to do the restore.
    Check the User's Guide for the correct syntax.

3.) Reset your password on the ADSM Server and retry
    the restore operation.

If the suggestions above do not resolve the problem,
you should probably open a problem with IBM ADSM Support.

Thanks,

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM ADSM Agent Development