ADSM-L

Re: NT Scheduler

2015-10-04 17:51:03
Subject: Re: NT Scheduler
From: Michael Zive[SMTP:Michael_Zive AT PRENHALL DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
     The problem  you are encountering is probably that you need to
     uninstall the scheduler services. NT is telling the service is not
     installed properly. You have goto the directory were the dsmcutil
     program is located. Once you are there type the following

     dsmcutil rem /name:"Name of Service"
     dsmcutil install /name:"Name of Service" /node:nodename
     /password:password

     Verify command syntax and options with the dsmcutil.txt file