ADSM-L

Re: 3494 cleaning schedule.

1998-11-06 03:55:39
Subject: Re: 3494 cleaning schedule.
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 19:55:39 +1100
Hi Shafiee,

I believe that the default cleaning schedule on the 3494s is 50 mounts for
3490s and 100 mounts for 3590s. We use 3590s and have left it at the
default. It was once recommended to me that perhaps we could afford to do it
less frequently, but my feeling is that I would prefer to err on the side of
caution and do it too frequently rather than not frequently enough.

Trevor