ADSM-L

Getting the DIG command to work

1998-11-05 04:53:45
Subject: Getting the DIG command to work
From: Leon Bartlett <leon_bartlett AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 01:53:45 -0800
I couldn't seem to get the DIGests command to work. LISTSERV returned
the following message.

> REVIEW DIG
No LISTSERV list by the name of "DIG" is known to exist.

This seems to contradict the INFOREFCARD I've been sent, which has the
following entry:

REVIEW

             DIGests/INDex/NODIGests/NOINDex   -> Ask for digests or
message                                indexes rather than
getting messages as they are posted

Does anyone have any ideas?