ADSM-L

Restore from a different node on NT

1998-11-04 07:10:48
Subject: Restore from a different node on NT
From: Riccardo Corona <rcorona AT ESOC.ESA DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 13:10:48 +0100
Probably this problem has already been  addressed  but I can't manage the
following situation:

Server A ( WinNT) backups file in the Y drive  ( labelled:  users )

Server B  ( WinNT ) try to restore  files saved from server A

When I use the GUI all works fine but when I run the command line  dsmc
restore -fromnode=serverA  {users}\path_dir\filename the answer is always
the same:
No files have been previously backed up for      \path_dir\filename.

It seems that I can't specify the drive  letter  ( Y )   or the  drive
label.

Any idea ?