ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:51:03
Hello fellow ADSMers,
    I have been recently adding quite a few NT 4.0 servers to our complex and noticing a couple of things
We're running version 2 MVS server and version 3.1.2 Client code.
Whenever I attempt to kill a scheduled Nt session. it stops initially and then it restarts even though its outside the schedules window. is this a feature or a bug?
Also it seems like ADSM spikes Cpu utilization on the server anywhere(during a backup) from 36% up to 75%  yhis is okay for off peak hours but during peak its unacceptable. Most of our former clients were Os/2.
Any other gotcha's out there lurking for me in the NT realm? thanks