ADSM-L

Re: Netware Backup Client

1998-10-30 02:42:28
Subject: Re: Netware Backup Client
From: Christo Heuer <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 09:42:28 +0200
Hi Heather,

We had the same problem - only we had a CD tower with 12 CD's
being backed up. Also V3 Adsm and NW4.11. We eventually added
a domain statement to the dsm.opt. Domain all-local (which should be
the default) was not working. This was an easy way out for us so we
never really worried to get IBM support into this. Might have been
sorted out in the latest Novell client.
So just add domain all-local and see if that sorts it out.
Let me know if it worked...

Regards
Christo Heuer
ABSA Bank