ADSM-L

Audit Reclaim????

1998-10-29 15:55:48
Subject: Audit Reclaim????
From: "Jackson, Sandye" <Sandye.Jackson AT LATIMES DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 12:55:48 -0800
Sorry to keep bothering you folks with this but................I have
checked all the manuals and have checked the Help and Read Me files, but
there is nothing in them about an Audit Reclaim utility (or possible
parameter options).  I have checked IBM's Redbooks online and got nowhere.
I know how to Audit the library, Audit a volume, or even Audit the license;
but, I can find nothing about an AUDIT RECLAIM utility.   This is getting
serious because I have been trying to restore some files for a client and I
keep getting the message that they are currently unavailable.  I have a
sneaking suspicion that it is because they are in this aggregate group that
is currently disabled.  I would really appreciate some help on this.

My thanks in advance.

Sandye J. Jackson