ADSM-L

Netware Client Stability

1998-10-28 11:33:17
Subject: Netware Client Stability
From: Jeff Connor <connorj AT NIMO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 11:33:17 -0500
I've been fighting a political battle at my company for a while, ADSM
versus Arcserve to backup Netware.  I finally got the ok to try ADSM on a
Netware server and want to install the most stable version of the client
available.  I have seen some posts on the forum about memory utilization
problems with V3 ADSM Netware clients.  Any recommendations on which ADSM
Client PTF level would be the most stable on a Netware 3.12 server?  I have
the 2.1.0.7 version of the client is anyone using the the V3 client on a
server with a very large number of small files successfully?  For political
reasons I need to be sure this thing runs without any problems if possible.

Thanks,
Jeff Connor
Niagara Mohawk Power