ADSM-L

Re: need help: server failed to start

1998-10-27 12:01:08
Subject: Re: need help: server failed to start
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 11:01:08 -0600
Is it possible your database or log are full?

ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu on 10/27/98 10:10:50 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu @ INTERNET
To: ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu @ INTERNET
cc:

I've experience the same thing on occasion.   In my case, it seems to be
related to deleting of filespaces in ADSM.  My server is at 3.1.0 on MVS.
I now bounce the server whenever I delete any sizable filespaces.