ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:52:22
The best reference I have found was a Red Book call "Magstar MP 3575 Tape
Library Dataserver: Multiplatform Implementation."  It take you step by step
on setting up the 3575 in ADSM as well as addressing general 3575 questions.
I had no experience with the 3575 (and the CE had even less) and was able to
set it up with little effort.  I hope it helps.