ADSM-L

Re: 3575 library bulk I/O

1998-10-27 07:50:51
Subject: Re: 3575 library bulk I/O
From: David Beardsley <DavidBeardsley AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 07:50:51 -0500
I was using both, and it worked fine, it would place the first two in the
top i/o slot then it would place the next 14 in the bulk io slot.
I had no problems with this configuration... but I don't like to bring my
drive off line.

David Beardsley
Sr. Technical Programmer
Winn Dixie Stores Inc.
WWW.WINNDIXIE.COM <http://WWW.WINNDIXIE.Com>
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgment."