ADSM-L

Re: QUIET versus Verbose and Performance

1998-10-23 07:24:46
Subject: Re: QUIET versus Verbose and Performance
From: Mark Dyer <mark.dyer AT FLE.GMPT.GMEDS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 07:24:46 -0400
I suggest this consideration:

QUIET virtually eliminates backup logging.  When running our ADSM
clients with QUIET, the dsmsched.log only shows Schedule Queries and
Schedule completion statistics.  Info about file Expiration, or what
file transfer generated a Fail message is not captured.

--
Mark Dyer
Mark Dyer

                     EDS North/West Region