ADSM-L

Re: reconstruction of aggregates

1998-10-22 15:19:53
Subject: Re: reconstruction of aggregates
From: "Jackson, Sandye" <Sandye.Jackson AT LATIMES DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 12:19:53 -0700
Good morning to you Charles and everybody else........
I have been living with this same problem.  I have checked all the manuals
and have checked the Help and Read Me files, but there is nothing in them
about an Audit Reclaim utility.  I know how to Audit the library, Audit a
volume, or even Audit the license; but, I can find nothing about an AUDIT
RECLAIM.   This is getting serious because I have been trying to restore
some files for a client and I keep getting the message that they are
currently unavailable.  I have a sneaking suspicion that it is because they
are in this aggregate group that is currently disabled.  I really need help.
IBM, are you listening?????

My thanks in advance for help from anyone out there in ADSM land.

Sandye J. Jackson