ADSM-L

Re: ANR9999D ADMFS(2200): print what you have.

1998-10-22 09:03:29
Subject: Re: ANR9999D ADMFS(2200): print what you have.
From: Kirsten Gloeer <Kirsten.Gloeer AT RZ.UNI-KARLSRUHE DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 15:03:29 +0200
Hi,

> ADSM 3.1.1.3 on MVS.
> Doing a select count(*) from the occupancy table gives me as many of these
> interesting messages as there are rows in this occupancy table. I tried a
> select joining the occupancy and filespace tables. It gave me about 90,000
> of these messages before i succeeded killing adsm (this sql might not be
> the most performance friendly, but still...)  . Selecting occupancy rows
> for a node with 9 occupancy records results in 9 of these messages.
> Anybody else with the same experience ?
> IBM, what is happening here ?

This was mentioned in an old mail. It's a known problem - APAR IX77359 -.

Best regards,
Kirsten Gloeer.
Kirsten Gloeer                  e-mail: gloeer AT rz.uni-karlsruhe DOT de
Kirsten Gloeer                  e-mail: gloeer AT rz.uni-karlsruhe DOT de
University of Karlsruhe         Phone:  +49 721 608-6156
Computing Center                Fax:    +49 721 32550
Zirkel 2
76131 Karlsruhe
Germany