ADSM-L

Re: ADSM OS/2 cannot handle Tape Library

1998-10-22 07:20:55
Subject: Re: ADSM OS/2 cannot handle Tape Library
From: Herwig Evenepoel <Herwig.Evenepoel AT KB DOT BE>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 13:20:55 +0200
Hi,

The problem is that the drivers for the drive and  library only can be used
till adapter number 3.
This is hardcoded and can be verified in adsmauto.sys adsmtape.sys

Change the order of loading the drivers in the config.sys and/or slot
(depending on IRQ,...)

Herwig Evenepoel
KBC Belgium

blhoehnf AT DE.IBM DOT COM on 22/10/98 11:18:00