ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Client Software IRIX 6.5

1998-10-20 18:33:56
Subject: Re: ADSM Client Software IRIX 6.5
From: Yu Chen <ychen AT NCTR.FDA DOT GOV>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 17:33:56 -0500
yes it works.

3.1.0.5 client runs just fine on irix6.5, there was a missing library file
when i first intall it and run dsmc. i just copied that file off some
irix6.3 machine and that's it.

yu chen

-- The Lost Patrol. Level 30~36, HP 800, AC -2. The Highway Patrol of
   The Random Road, They Keep The Peace, They Eat Donuts.    -TRR '97
   The Random Road, They Keep The Peace, They Eat Donuts.    -TRR '97