ADSM-L

Re: Where can I get the HSM Client for SUN Solaris

1998-10-20 09:07:26
Subject: Re: Where can I get the HSM Client for SUN Solaris
From: Leandro Carneiro Torres <ctorres AT SERVICEINF.COM DOT BR>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 11:07:26 -0200
Christian,
In true, the IP21374 package  has the following clients:

    - B/A Client
    - API Client
    - HSM Client

The instalation of B/A Client and API Client works fine. The problem
happens with the HSM Client. If I use the absolute path of the IP21374
package, the problems is the same.

Do you have more ideas ??

Thanks in advance,
Leandro.