ADSM-L

Re: ATTN: Fixtest for Win32 clients now available

1998-10-20 08:50:28
Subject: Re: ATTN: Fixtest for Win32 clients now available
From: Francis Maes <fr.maes AT CGER DOT BE>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 14:50:28 +0200
Hello,

We are running L03 on our production NT Clients. I've experienced the
international chars problem on a L05 NT test machine.
Question: If we are going from L03 to L05L with putting USEUNICODEFILENAMES
OFF (language ameng), shall we experience the problem that all files/dirs
with international chars will be backuped again?
This may cause ou big DB (45GB) on MVS to explode!

Francis.