ADSM-L

Re: Where can I get the HSM Client for SUN Solaris

1998-10-20 02:38:39
Subject: Re: Where can I get the HSM Client for SUN Solaris
From: Christian Bolik <bolik AT DE.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 06:38:39 +0000
Leandro,

The -d parameter of pkgadd expects the *full* path of the
package file, i.e. something like the following should work:

 # pkgadd -d /your/absolute/path/IP21374.pkg

Obiously, you'll have to replace /your/absolute/path with the
path the package file is in on your machine.

Please let me know if this doesn't work for you.

>Folks,
>when can I get a good copie of HSM Client for SUN Solaris ???
>I can't to install the HSM Client from the last Client (v. 3.1.0.5,
>IP21374.pkg). When I execute the following command:
>
>        # pkgadd -d IP21374.pkg
>
>I receive this messages:
>
>cpio: Bad Magic number/header.
>1 errors
>pkgadd: ERROR: Attempt to process datastream failed
>    -process < /usr/bin/cpio -icdumD -C 512 > failed, exit code 1
>pkgadd: ERROR: unable to unpack datastream

Regards,
                     Christian

Christian Bolik
IBM SM IT Software Development ADSM, Mainz, Germany