ADSM-L

Connect Agent for Exchange - new Redbook on www

1998-10-19 14:09:06
Subject: Connect Agent for Exchange - new Redbook on www
From: Pat Randall <randallp AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 14:09:06 -0400
This redbook describes the experiences of using ADSM to back up
Microsoft Exchange Server. We cover offline backup using the ADSM
Backup/Archive client and online backup using the ADSMConnect Agent for
Microsoft Exchange Server. We demonstrate how ADSM can be used to
protect typical MS Exchange Server implementations against failures
ranging from simple user errors through to site disasters.

This book will be especially useful for ADSM and Exchange Administrators
who need to understand the backup and recovery considerations associated
with ADSM and Microsoft Exchange Server.

The draft of this book is available at http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/
Either look in featured Redpieces or use the search engine.

Patrick Randall
IBM ITSO
San Jose, CA