ADSM-L

Netware V5 support

1998-10-16 21:09:05
Subject: Netware V5 support
From: Paul Zarnowski <vkm AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 21:09:05 -0400
I never saw a response to my earlier question about when NetWare version 5
will be supported by ADSM.  I did get one rumor and several personal
queries asking if I had gotten a response.  We have several NetWare
servers/customers here who are planning to upgrade fairly soon and are
looking at alternative backup solutions.  If there is no target date, I
would be useful to at least that much.  Of course, if there is a target
date that would be nice to know too.

Thank you.

..Paul

PS: I realize that this list is not an official mechanism for asking IBM
these questions.