ADSM-L

Re: Upgrade

1998-10-16 14:03:11
Subject: Re: Upgrade
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 14:03:11 -0400
Fred,

My upgrade from 2.1.1.18 (do I have that right, it was PTF 18) to 3.1.1.5 went
perfectly.  I had no problems at all.  I even got done in less than half the
time I had set aside for the upgrade.  Maybe that will make you feel better.

When you send a note to the list, you get a response telling you how many
people receive it.  It's up there (1500 or so, I think).  There are going to be
problems with everything (it's not a perfect world), but with the number of
people subscribed to the list, combined with the fact that the only posts are
looking for help to problems, I personally wouldn't say there's a lot of
problems with ADSM.

Just a lot of users, and that puts you in good company.

Nick Cassimatis
nickpc AT us.ibm DOT com

If you don't have the time to do it right the first time, where will you find
the time to do it again?