ADSM-L

AIX 3.1.2 server upgrade

1998-10-15 05:46:58
Subject: AIX 3.1.2 server upgrade
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT NL>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 11:46:58 +0200
Hi ADSM-ers!
I would like to upgrade my server to 3.1.2. I checked the aixsrv
directory on the IBM FTP server and I read the text files.
The file U459382.bff contains ADSM for AIX for AIX Server so I will have
to apply that one. But there is also a file called U459381.bff which
contains ADSM for AIX Device Support. Should I apply this one too? I'm
currently running 3.1.1.5.
The file U459434.bff contains ADSM for AIX Enterprise Management web
client help, US English. Do I have to install this one too or is it
already part of the base (U459382.bff)?
Thanks in advance for your reply!
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon