ADSM-L

Oracle Connect Agent for SUN rc=2221

1998-10-13 12:47:01
Subject: Oracle Connect Agent for SUN rc=2221
From: Thiha Than <thiha AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 12:47:01 -0400
hi,

I think the agent level you are using is 2.1.0.6 which is ADSM V2 based
application.

Basically rc=2221 is issued when you have an invalid option in your dsm.sys or
dsm.opt file.   Check to see whether you have any invalid options in those
files or not.
Another possibiblity is that if you are sharing the dsm.opt or dsm.sys file
with ADSM V3 b/a client and using V3 specific options in those files.

For 2.1.0.6 agent, make sure to define env vars DSMI_DIR, DSMI_CONFIG, and
DSMO_PSWDPATH.

ptf 2.1.0.7 is availble right now which is ADSM V3 code based.  If you are
using the agent with O8, you should use the new ptf.

regards,
Thiha