ADSM-L

HP/UX DSM problem here

1998-10-13 10:42:51
Subject: HP/UX DSM problem here
From: Karen Krowzack <Karen.M.Krowzack AT UCM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 09:42:51 -0500
We, also, ran into a problem with using DSM on HP systems.   When we telnet
to an HP 10.20 system (all of which only have dumb terminals for console
terminals), and export the display back to a Sun workstation, that Sun
workstation hangs.   We have to kill the process to resume any performance
on the Sun workstation.

However, if we run DSM using Humminbird Exceed on a PC, we have no problem.
We have installed patch PHSS-15043 prior to installing the latest version
ADSM client.  Any other ideas about what is causing this problem?

Karen Krowzack
IBM Global Services
Tieline 461, x7309
Outside phone - 312-394-7309
Pager:  800-759-8888, PIN 1967096
Microsoft Outlook email:  Karen.M.Krowzack AT ucm DOT com
Lotus notes:  Krowzack AT us.ibm DOT com