ADSM-L

Re: Space Reclamation Failures ( Magic)

1998-10-13 09:13:31
Subject: Re: Space Reclamation Failures ( Magic)
From: Gary Harrison <Gary.Harrison AT ARCADIAGROUP.CO DOT UK>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 14:13:31 +0100
All,

     Just to let everyone know that the AUDIT RECLAIM Command is part of
the V3.1.1.5 server update.

Regards,
Gary Harrison
mailto:Gary.Harrison AT Arcadiagroup.co DOT uk

From: Roger Hohmann <Roger_Hohmann AT WESTLB DOT DE> AT INTERNET-PO on 09/10/98
      17:02

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU AT INTERNET-PO@CCMAIL
cc:    (bcc: Gary Harrison/Systems/ARCADIAGROUP)

We have comparable problems (the difference is: the result of reclamation
is SUCCESS). But the described messages are issued, and - we never had
USELARGEBUFFERS=NO. We are waiting, too, and due to the described problems,
our reclamation is turned off (recl=100). But I can't wait to eternity
because our tape pool is limited in size.

Regards
Roger Hohmann

WestLB
Division: 009 Services