ADSM-L

Set invalidPwlimit attempts

1998-10-12 17:00:20
Subject: Set invalidPwlimit attempts
From: "Buechler, Becky" <buechler AT KCC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 16:00:20 -0500
I wanted to restrict the number of attempts a person has to enter the adsm
backup/restore password on all my clients.  I noticed in V3 there is a way
to do this - SET INVALIDPwlimit attempts.

However when I looked at my V2 ADSM servers I could not find a way to set
the number of attempts.  Does anyone know if this is possible to do in the
V2 servers. (We are going to V3 soon but security wants this done now).

Thank you
Becky Buechler
Kimberly Clark Corporation
email: buechler AT kcc DOT com