ADSM-L

[no subject]

1998-10-12 12:04:19
From: "McNamara, Sean" <sean.mcnamara AT LMCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 12:04:19 -0400
I'm reposting this because I have not received a response.  Any help would
be graetly appreciated.

Hi ADSM GURU's

I am trying to retrieve a file that was archived last year around October.
The problem is that the file was archived using   the '-nodename' parameter
in Version 2.1 client code.  We are now using Version 3.1 and '-nodename'
has now changed to '-virtualnode'.  The archive has not been deleted, if I
issue ' select node_name, blah, blah, blah from archives where description =
"blahblah", it shows me all of the information on it.  How can I retrieve
the archive?

Thanks
Sean

Sean McNamara