ADSM-L

Notes Agent hangs on NT

1998-10-09 04:21:45
Subject: Notes Agent hangs on NT
From: Bent Lerager <bent.lerager AT POL DOT DK>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 10:21:45 +0200
Hi

I have this problem that in some databases my ADSMConnect Agent for
Lotus Notes on Windows NT hangs.

I use Lotus Notes server ver. 4.5.3, ADSM Agent ver. 2.1.8 (the latest).

I have backup manuel (to test) about 100 bases and have only problem
whit 2, the agent tells me that it had send nn number off dokuments,
where nn=total number off dokuments in database. On the NT nothing more
happens, before I push ctrl+c.
In the log file there only is the normal info, "started" and "user
interupted".

When I hit ctrl+c I get this massage:
[The instruction at "0x7801b465" referenced memory at "0x0158ff23". The
memory could not be"read"]
And then this
[The instruction at "0x0050dfb9" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The
memory could not be"read"]

We have checked the notes database but no errors were found??

Any help is welcome

regards

Bent Lerager