ADSM-L

Re: SQL Agent Questions

1998-10-07 18:37:28
Subject: Re: SQL Agent Questions
From: Allan Kelly <KellyJA AT BCRAIL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 15:37:28 -0700
Del,

Thanks very much - the key seems to be specifying a node name with
/restorefull (db,obj,node ???) - the only documentation I saw said to
specify the db, although the example showed the db and object, but
nowhere did I see that node could be specified.  Where is this
documented (and are there other goodies I can learn about documented
somewhere?)  Again, thanks.

Allan.