ADSM-L

Re: 3.1.0.5 Mac client on a Performa running 7.5.3

1998-10-07 16:46:51
Subject: Re: 3.1.0.5 Mac client on a Performa running 7.5.3
From: Karen Durfee <kld3 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 16:46:51 -0400
We are having this problem also, just on 680x0 Macs.  I've tried several
different models.  Doesn't matter what OS.  Doesn't matter if we install
680x0 or Universal.  I called IBM today.  There is a support ticket out on
this one and they are supposed to get back to me.  -k

  At 03:49 PM 10/7/98 -0400, you wrote:
>At issue is the client will not even start.  Popup error says:
>
>Application ADSM can not start.  Error of type -192.
>
>The user tells me that this is a 'resourse not found' error on the
>macintosh.  Installs ran without a problem, they tried both std install
>and custom install, during install selected the non-power mac version to
>install, tried under both MacOS 7.5 and 7.5.3 and got the same error.
>I believe the processor is a 68LC040 33MHz.
>
>Anyone have any ideas?
>

>                -*-   -*-   -*-   -*-   -*-
>J. F. Holdren           (`          Unix Systems Group, Adv. Info. Tech.
>jfh5 AT psu DOT edu        PENN_)TATE      Center for Academic Computing
>(814) 865-2964                      University Park, PA  16802

-----Karen Durfee
-----Karen Durfee
Network & Computing Systems
Network & Computing Systems