ADSM-L

3.1.0.5 Mac client on a Performa running 7.5.3

1998-10-07 15:49:54
Subject: 3.1.0.5 Mac client on a Performa running 7.5.3
From: J Holdren <jfh5 AT CAC.PSU DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 15:49:54 -0400
At issue is the client will not even start.  Popup error says:

Application ADSM can not start.  Error of type -192.

The user tells me that this is a 'resourse not found' error on the
macintosh.  Installs ran without a problem, they tried both std install
and custom install, during install selected the non-power mac version to
install, tried under both MacOS 7.5 and 7.5.3 and got the same error.
I believe the processor is a 68LC040 33MHz.

Anyone have any ideas?

J. F. Holdren           (`          Unix Systems Group, Adv. Info. Tech.
jfh5 AT psu DOT edu        PENN_)TATE      Center for Academic Computing
(814) 865-2964                      University Park, PA  16802