ADSM-L

Re: ADSM ver. 3.1.2.0

1998-10-05 10:29:18
Subject: Re: ADSM ver. 3.1.2.0
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 10:29:18 -0400
Not that I have been able to find. Frankly I don't care for what they
have done with the update, although,
if you read the readme's it sort of explains which file can be used....

READMES:
--------
v3ntp5.ftp.readme.txt -- this file
v3ntp5.ftp.readme.txt -- this file
v3ntp5.read1st.txt    -- Main readme for the release

MASTER FILE UNPACKER:
---------------------
v3ntp5.unpack.bat
v3ntp5.unpack.bat

SERVER UPDATES (REQUIRED FOR THIS PTF):
---------------------------------------
basepkg.exe           -- Base PTF files
basepkg.exe           -- Base PTF files
servpkg.exe           -- Server PTF files
utilpkg.exe           -- Server Utilities files

CLIENT UPDATES (UPDATED BUT NOT REQUIRED):
apipkg.exe            -- API Client files
apipkg.exe            -- API Client files
bapkg.exe             -- Backup-Archive Client files
odbcpkg.exe           -- ODBC Client files
sapkg.exe             -- Storage Administrator Client files
webshpkg.exe          -- WebShell Client files

ONLINE HELP UPDATES (UPDATED AND RECOMMENDED BUT NOT REQUIRED):
                    (YOU NEED ONLY RETRIEVE ONE OF THESE)
bookspkg.exe          -- IBM BookMgr Books files
bookspkg.exe          -- IBM BookMgr Books files
bkhtmpkg.exe          -- HTML Online Books files
bkpdfpkg.exe          -- PDF Online Books files

MULTIMEDIA FILES (NOT UPDATED, NOT REQUIRED):
mdclipkg.exe          -- Client Multimedia files
mdclipkg.exe          -- Client Multimedia files
mdsrvpkg.exe          -- Server Multimedia files

INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE FILES (NOT REQUIRED):
nlschs.exe            -- Chinese (Simplified) Language files
nlschs.exe            -- Chinese (Simplified) Language files
nlscht.exe            -- Chinese (Traditional) Language files
nlsdeu.exe            -- German Language files
nlsesp.exe            -- Spanish Language files
nlsfra.exe            -- French Language files
nlsita.exe            -- Italian Language files
nlsjpn.exe            -- Japanese Language files
nlskor.exe            -- Korean Language files
nlsptb.exe            -- Brazilian (Portuguese) Language files
nlssve.exe            -- Swedish Language files

Yada Yada yada....

Good luck...

CR

Cris Robinson
Senior Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management
Liberty Mutual Insurance Group
603.431.8400.54837
cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com

" When your walking on thin ice you might as well dance!" .. Scott Kirby