ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Restore of NetWare data from end-user workstation

1998-10-05 04:19:20
Subject: Re: ADSM Restore of NetWare data from end-user workstation
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 10:19:20 +0200
Hello,

we had a European seminar on ADSM here in Karlsruhe. IBM announced the
netware Webclient and , also, the support of the long names for Netware!
Isn't it great? I understood that both would  be out in I/99.

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com