ADSM-L

Removing bad files from disk storage pool

1998-10-02 09:33:17
Subject: Removing bad files from disk storage pool
From: "John W. Stephens" <john.w.stephens AT US.PWCGLOBAL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 09:33:17 -0400
Run  the Audit Vol xxxx  Fix=yes   command and  if the physical file is not
a copy , either cached or copy pool ,
 the logical file with inconsistencies will be deleted from the database.

Regards,
John Stephens
____________________________________
Date:    Thu, 1 Oct 1998 09:01:52 -0500
From:    "Jones, Anthony" <Jones4A AT KOCHIND DOT COM>

How do I remove damaged file in my diskpool volumes?

The audit command runs and completes successfully finding damaged files and
marking them as such.   But how can I remove them from the volume
completely?

AIX 4.2.1
ADSM V3.1.2.0

Anthony Jones