ADSM-L

Re: Problem With DB Backup

1998-10-01 22:12:31
Subject: Re: Problem With DB Backup
From: Gary Johnson <GJOHNSO AT CLEAR.CO DOT NZ>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 14:12:31 +1200
Randy,
        Thank you very much for your prompt and right-on-the-button
response.  It was indeed our SMS ACS routines that were causing the problem.
I've got the backup working ok now.

Regards,
Gary Johnson
Operations Analyst  (Emergency Planning)
IT Operations,  Technology Operations
CLEAR Communications Ltd
12th floor,  49 Symonds Street, Auckland, 1001, New Zealand
* phone:  64-9-912-4200
     fax:      64-9-912-4454