ADSM-L

Re: AIX Server Configurations -Reply

1998-09-21 16:15:41
Subject: Re: AIX Server Configurations -Reply
From: "Price, Robert R." <pricerr AT WESTINGHOUSE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 16:15:41 -0400
We have eight 3590 tape drives configured to two separate AIX ADSM Servers.
Each AIX system (SP2 wide node) has two SCSI cards configured to those eight
drives.  Each ADSM Server typically has four of the drives defined, although
we delete/define them to the other to load balance under peak conditions.