ADSM-L

AIX Schedule

1998-09-14 03:33:52
Subject: AIX Schedule
From: Alex Fagioli <alex AT EDGETEC.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 09:33:52 +0200
Hi Everyone

I have just completed an installation and everyting went quite smoothly.
I am having one issue though - I have set up schedules to backup Win NT,
SCO Open Server and 4 Aix machines incrementally throughout the week and
then a full backup on the week-end. I have not created include/exclude
lists. In the schedule I have used the incremental option for
incrementals and selective for full. I specified -subdir=yes and no
other specifications...This works for incremental but I have an error of
no file specified when I run selective....Does anyone know how to fix
this???

Thanks

Alex