ADSM-L

Re: More than one InclExcl-File ?

1998-09-07 03:51:00
Subject: Re: More than one InclExcl-File ?
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 09:51:00 +0200
Hi Stefan,

when your INCLEXCL in dsm.sys points to a non-existing file, you should
expect error message ANS1838E. The ANS1035S, you are seeing here, is issued
when the options file (usually dsm.opt) does not exist. Perhaps your
environment variable DSM_CONFIG points to /usr/adsm/inclexcl.incl ?

--
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfälische Wilhelms-UniversiReinhard
Mersch                        Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität