ADSM-L

Re: Exclude question

1998-09-04 17:50:01
Subject: Re: Exclude question
From: Joel Fuhrman <joelf AT CAC.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 14:50:01 -0700
To exlude my disk pool which have the mount names /sp01 /sp02 ..., I use
"exclude.fs  /sp[0-9][0-9]".

I found the gui client (AIX) to be extremely useful in checking if my syntax
performed what I wanted.  If the file system is excluded, it doesn't show up
in the gui select list.  You must exit and restart the gui after editing the
include/exclude list to force it to re-read the file.

Now, if I could just use the gui to create an include/exclude list.