ADSM-L

Re: Include/Exclude list

1998-09-03 02:06:26
Subject: Re: Include/Exclude list
From: Alexandre TCHIKALOV <chik AT ACCESS.ALLIANCE DOT RU>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 10:06:26 +0400
I was going to do exactly the same thing by playing with include/exclude
list. I defined it in dsm.opt file as described in ADSM docs. But all my
attempts were failed. I think it is too complicated for this simple task. I
had not more time for an additional experiments. So I defined two schedules
for the client:
1- Incremental:
            in Backup/Archive:Properties:Operations
                        Overriding client options: -SUBDir=yes
                        Object: D:\users\mydir\*
                        Action: Incremental
1- Selective:
            in Backup/Archive:Properties:Operations
                        Overriding client options: -SUBDir=yes
                        Object: D:\users\mydir\*
                        Action: Selective
It works in exactly the same way as I need.
Regards

"John C. Wranovics" <johnw AT FREDRICKGROUP DOT COM> on 02.09.98 19:05:40