ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Monitoring Tools

1998-09-02 19:31:49
Subject: Re: ADSM Monitoring Tools
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 09:31:49 +1000
Hi Dan,

There are two other products that I know of in this area. One is from
Mainstar called ADSM Manager (see http://www.mainstar.com/adsm.htm). And the
other is from Boole and Babbage but I can't remember the product name
off-hand. Neither of these products has been released as yet, but SAMS
Vantage is available. I haven't tried it out yet, but intend to soon.

Trevor