ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Server stop

1998-08-31 09:28:37
Subject: Re: ADSM Server stop
From: "Louie, James" <LouieJ AT NABISCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 09:28:37 -0400
I just had a few of those on my NT 3.1.1.3 server myself.  IBM support
suggested that it may be a database corruption problem and suggested a full
DB backup to quickly verify the integrity of the DB.  That worked fine, but
I still got another one of these errors a few weeks later.  This time, I
think I found the answer.  We have Tivoli agents running on the server, and
just before it crashed, there were many orphaned processes from Tivoli in
memory.  I would suggest you look in task manager and see what processes are
running and start turning things off to see if it solves your problem.

James Louie
Nabisco