ADSM-L

client options - why not all?

1998-08-31 03:47:16
Subject: client options - why not all?
From: Roger Hohmann <Roger_Hohmann AT WESTLB DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 09:47:16 +0200
Some days ago I had a question about recovering backup sessions. Meanwhile,
I noticed the parameters 'COMMRESTARTDURATION' and 'COMMRESTARTINTERVAL'
which seemed to be usable due to my purposes.

I would like to use 'client options' for distributing them to all my
clients (> 100) but - I can't. Not implemented. Why? I don't like to change
all option files manually. I expected I could change all options. Why limit
it?

Regards

Roger Hohmann

WestLB