ADSM-L

ADSM Server stop

1998-08-31 03:23:36
Subject: ADSM Server stop
From: Mohamed Adan <mohamed.adan AT HYDROTEXACO DOT NO>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 09:23:36 +0200
For about 4 days now, we have had something odd on ADSM server. I get an
application error on the screen and the ADSM Server stops. I thought that
this had to do with reclaimation, as the crashes occurred while
reclaimation was in process. But I have stopped reclaimation and when the
last crash occured, there was no reclaimation process going on. Here's the
error message in the log file:

ANR9999D pkthread.c(2600): ADSM Exception Information:
                       Code = c0000005, Address = 10255333Attempt to write
data
                       at address 0

30-08-1998 22:53:27   ANR9999D asalloc.c(1195): Missing allocation storage

                       pool.

Is there someone who has had the same experienece?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Mohamed Adan
Hydro Texaco AS