ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and Disaster Recovery

1998-08-27 18:58:14
Subject: Re: ADSM and Disaster Recovery
From: Peter Gathercole <peter.gathercole AT VIRGIN DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 23:58:14 +0100
If you define different device classes to the devices in each library, and have
a copy pool located in the online library that is kept in sync with the primary
pool, all that you need to do is to mark all of the volumes in the 'off'
library as "unavailable". ADSM will automatically use the volumes in the other
library without further action.

Peter Gathercole
Open Systems Consultant.